Are you ready to amp your presentation skills in English and increase your reach to an international audience? This course provides you with a wealth of public speaking insights and tips. It gives you the opportunity to test your skills out on your fellow participants through exercises and various personal presentations. If you want to boost your self-confidence and learn how to give clear, engaging presentations in English, this course is for you!
This course is your go-to as a non-native speaker for learning how to give effective presentations in English, the world’s most influence language in the academic and business world. By the end of the course, you can expect to have learned the following skills and achieved the following objectives:
- better presentation preparation, geared towards your target audience and objectives
- the ability to distinguish between ‘need-to-know’ and ‘nice-to-know’ (aka: ‘how to cut the fluff)
- improved time management
- the ability to develop targeted quality content
- improved personal style (aka: how to present your best self!)
- developing a good presentation outline
- conquered stage fright
- the ability to confidently present to your audience
- handy language tips to make your English sound more natural and persuasive
Why take the NCOI English Presentation Skills course? What’s in it for you?
- practical tips on how to use English from an experience native speaker
- your own feedback video with a recording of your presentation
- custom content with English that is relevant for your presentations
- loads of hands-on practice
'Out of the box' training: appreciate practical approach. Coaching instead of training: very effective. Message 'making up your story is more important than slides' was clear! Very intensive: I even thought in English afterwards."
I learned a lot during the training and I can already start practicing the tips. The trainer was also really good. He was involved and willing to get us satisfied."
This is a very good training and the trainer really listened to our needs and focused on the items which were both interesting and valuable for our future presentations."
- Thorough preparation: 'carefully begun and the battle's half won'
- Defining your target audience and setting goals
- Developing a plan: your help and support
- What teaching materials are out there?
- When should teaching materials be used?
3. Presentation skills
- Skills that give your presentation that extra 'zing'
- Overcoming stage fright
- Posture, voice, and language
- How to use teaching materials
- Fielding questions
‘Practice, practice, and more practice!’ That's our motto. From time to time, you might be required to give presentations or speeches outside of your particular business context. That’s why our course is customised to incorporate the topics you need us to touch on. We steer clear of abstract in favour of what’s relevant.
Dan Steer is Training Consultant at NCOI Learning. Following completion of his philosophy degree in England, Dan worked as a Project Manager in a European marketing agency delivering branding solutions for multinationals such as Vodafone, Philips, Unilever and Sony. Since relocating to Belgium, he has spent the last 6 years as Training and Development Manager for 2 large international IT service companies, implementing people development strategy. Today, Dan’s activities include training consultancy, personal coaching and delivery of training on a variety of subjects including communication and management skills and personal effectiveness.
|Prijs:||1 506 EUR (excl btw)
De opleidingen komen in aanmerking voor verschillende subsidies. Handig: zo betaalt u zelf maar een deel van het inschrijvingsgeld.
|Incompany:||Hebben meerdere collega’s behoefte aan deze opleiding? En trekt u liever niet naar een andere plaats? Breng de opleiding naar uw afdeling of onderneming: handig! Bovendien spitst de trainer zich dan toe op uw situatie, op uw sector en op de vragen van uw medewerker. Vraag uw incompany opleiding aan.|