PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner + Exams is the fast track for experienced project managers who want to take the deep dive into PRINCE2® and learn the basics and more advanced techniques of successfully implementing this global benchmark in project management. The clean structure of PRINCE2® enables serious project managers to use formal recognition of project responsibilities to focus on the essential dimensions of a project, answering vital questions about what the project delivers, when, why, and by and for whom. This unique training week is divided into two sessions, 3 days of PRINCE2® Foundation and 2 days of PRINCE2® Practitioner. At the end of five days, you should be able to ace the PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Exams to become a certified PRINCE2® project manager.
The ultimate goal of the NCOI 5-day fast track PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Courses + Exams is to help you understand the benefits of adopting the PRINCE2 method® and put you on the path to implementing it in your own project management practice. While passing the PRINCE2® exams is a top priority, we especially want to ensure that you are empowered to be an excellent project manager on all fronts. That’s why our 5-day PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner course is different.
Why jump on the PRINCE2® Foundation + Practitioner fast track? What’s in it for you?
- PRINCE2® (Projects IN Controlled Environments) is a structured, yet versatile method of efficient project management that is the standard worldwide.
- PRINCE2® can be applied to all kinds of projects and situations.
- Benefit from more than 15 years of NCOI experience in organising PRINCE2 training courses as a PeopleCert. Accredited Training Organisation of over a decade.
- Using PRINCE2® is free; you don’t have to limit yourself to specific consultants.
- By becoming fluent in PRINCE2®, you gain access to the expertise and experience of one of the world’s most widely recognised and understood project management methods.
- You will gain 35 PDUs, ensuring you maintain your PMP certification
- There is a 100% pass guarantee for the PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Exams. That means certification in project management of international calibre, boosting your qualifications and future-proofing your career.
The NCOI PRINCE2® Foundation + Practitioner fast track course seamlessly combines introductory and advanced PRINCE2® project management material to give experienced project management personnel the tools they need to apply the PRINCE2® method in their organisations. Among others, this course is meant for:
- project managers
- project leaders or directors
- PMO officers
- programme managers
I enjoyed the PRINCE2 short track because of the drive of the trainer, the quality of the course and the serenity of the location where it took place. This training highly exceeded my expectations and made me eager to follow another course."
The training gives a good structure which can't be achieved by self study. Also, the trainer puts pieces together very fast."
PRINCE2 is a nice basis for every Project Manager. I have received insights into the way I work now and the way I could improve my project management method in the future. Also, I prefer a fast-paced course over a regular course so the short track was ideal for me."
Enabeling myself to manage projects more succesfull as I did in the past. The training is spot on and exactly what I needed already year ago."
1. The PRINCE2® method and how it relates to your organisation’s business processes, projects, and programmes
2. PRINCE2® themes: content and cohesion
- Business case
3. PRINCE2® processes: content and cohesion
- Starting up a project
- Directing a project
- Initiating a project
- Controlling a stage
- Managing product delivery
- Managing a stage boundary
- Closing a project
4. Tailoring PRINCE2® to your project environment
- Projects in a programme environment
- Project scale
- Commercial customer/supplier environment
- Multi-organisation projects
- Sectoral differences
5. Foundation Exam (day3)
6 Integration exercises on processes and themes and how they coordinate
- Workshop on developing a stage plan, identifying work packages, and creating work packages
- Workshop on quality
- Workshop on management products
- Workshop on change
7. Practitioner Exam preparation
8. Practitioner Exam (Day 5)
Please note that this course is very intensive. It includes evening study and pre-course reading is expected. To ensure your success, you will be sent the PRINCE2® handbook before the course launch. You can enrol up to one week before the course starts.
|Prijs:||2 660 EUR (excl btw)
De opleidingen komen in aanmerking voor verschillende subsidies. Handig: zo betaalt u zelf maar een deel van het inschrijvingsgeld.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
You will receive the Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® handbook free of charge. Naturally, you will also receive a course folder containing all of the course files, forms and exercises. The exam fee is included in the course price.
|Incompany:||Hebben meerdere collega’s behoefte aan deze opleiding? En trekt u liever niet naar een andere plaats? Breng de opleiding naar uw afdeling of onderneming: handig! Bovendien spitst de trainer zich dan toe op uw situatie, op uw sector en op de vragen van uw medewerker. Vraag uw incompany opleiding aan.|